Wealth Management Situations
Clearview Wealth Management believes that exceptional client care involves a deep understanding of each family’s unique situation, resources and goals. We take a proactive approach to future life events, which serve to empower clients to make sound, educated decisions in advance of issues.
Our wealth management approach is thorough and ongoing. The following are examples of the types of situations where our comprehensive approach may be beneficial to clients.
- Senior Housing Decisions – deciding whether to age in place or move to a retirement community
- Early Retirement Package – weighing the benefit of a severance package against the costs of early retirement
- Are you Prepared for Retirement? – understanding the impact of inflation and longevity on your accumulated savings
- Sandwich Generation – juggling the competing needs of caring for aging parents, raising children and saving for your own future
- Newly Alone – dealing with the reality of your financial situation on your own, whether as a result of a divorce or death.
If you find yourself relating to any of the client situations described here and would like to learn more, contact us, and an advisor will follow up with you shortly.