Because our local government has issued shelter-in-place restrictions beginning March 26, 2020, Clearview Wealth Management will be working remotely for the foreseeable future.
- We will continue to be available by phone or video conference to discuss your situation, continue your planning and assist you with money movement in your portfolios. You should continue to call our office number at (704) 837-4317 to reach us directly since our phones automatically roll to our cell phones.
- Because our applications reside in the cloud, we are fully operational whether we are remote or in the office.
- We continue to be fully available via e-mail and will be checking U.S. postal mail regularly.
- You are always able to contact your custodian directly to assist with any transactions within your account, if for some reason we are unavailable to assist you immediately.
- Charles Schwab 800-515-2157
- Fidelity Investments 800-343-3548
- National Advisors Trust 877-527-3476
- Access to your personal website and the secure vault will continue to be the best way to transfer forms for signature, as well as provide a place to upload completed tax returns. Here is the link to the personal website, https://wealth.emaplan.com/ema/ria/clearviewwm and if you get locked out, we can reset your password remotely.
These are unique circumstances for both our clients and us to experience. We encourage you to follow the mandates of your local government authorities regarding any sequestering, in order to reduce the spread of this virus. We also urge you to take breaks from the 24/7 news cycles to give yourself a much-needed mental health respite. We are available to discuss your particular situation and will continue to reach out with updates as changes occur.